Re: How to apply .rej files?

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Emilio Recio wrote:

> How would I be able to apply the .rej files onto a slave? I would assume
> that if I try to write to the slave it would referr me back up to the
> master server. Is this correct?

First you need to correct whatever problem caused the updates to be
rejected.  After you've done that, you can process the files in "one shot"
mode with the "-o" flag on slurpd.

It is true that if you try and update a slave, you will get a referral
back to the master, but "updatedn" is immune to that.

--
Dave Horsfall  DTM  VK2KFU  daveh@ci.com.au  Ph: +61 2 9906-7866  Fx: 9906-1556
Corinthian Engineering, Level 1, 401 Pacific Hwy, Artarmon, NSW 2064, Australia