Upgrading OpenLDAP and Berk DB>

hi,

Currently I have OpenLDAP 2.0.23 on my Debian Woody system.

I am thinking about upgrading to OpenLDAP 2.1.14. And I will
probably need to upgrade my Berkeley db as well. I'm not sure
about the Berkeley db though, I have ibdb3.so.3.0.2.

Anyway. My questions are:

Do I need to upgrade the DB to version 4?
Will my old DB still work, or will I need to export the data
then import it?
Do I have to remove Berkeley DB v3 or can I keep both.

Is it really worth me upgrading? I need to recompile for
TLS so while at it I thought I would do a src upgrade on
OpenLDAP as well.

j.

..... Jason C. Leach
..