Install Problem

Hi

When i try to compile the LDAP server with the cofigure utility I have the
following problem:

Copyright 1998-2003 The OpenLDAP Foundation,  All Rights Reserved.
        Restrictions apply, see COPYRIGHT and LICENSE files.
Copyright 1998-2003 The OpenLDAP Foundation,  All Rights Reserved.
        Restrictions apply, see COPYRIGHT and LICENSE files.
Configuring OpenLDAP 2.1.12-Release ...
checking host system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.8
checking target system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.8
checking build system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.8
checking for a BSD compatible install... build/shtool install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... configure: error: newly
created fi
le is older than distributed files!
Check your system clock

I have a sparc Solaris Server and I downloaded the
openldap-stable-20030107.tgz, can anyone help me with that?