Re: win 2000 problem?

> Running 2.1.14 on win2000 with back-sql
>

> I have been trying to get this to work for days. Slapd works + connects
> + runs thro its diagnostics + back-sql startup diagnostics are fine.
> When I try + connect from a client to backsql I get the following trace
> when back-sql is in debug mode.

I have a clue: since recently checks for structural objectclass
and consistency between naming attributes (types and values in
the entry rdn) and entry attributes have been added, this may
cause your problem (which should be logged, though).

You may try setting "schemacheck off" in slapd.conf and see if
your problem disappears.  In case, we'll have to see how to make
your data schema compliant.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati