RE: OpenLDAP in Production

I found everything I needed, thanx a lot. I think I'm ok now.
I installed everything, now I begin with the test phase, looks great however

 Kurt spoke about "the recently contributed proxy cache extension" the link
he mentioned unfortunately does not exist anymore.
where can I get the extension from ?

Again thanx a lot
Reinhard