Q: OpenLDAP In A 'Heartbeat' Cluster

I am currently running OpenLDAP and replicating successfully from
node 'A' to node 'B'.  I have installed the HA-Linux "heartbeat" cluster
SW and successfully and fail over my logical IP address.  I am using
TLS and can reach both nodes successfully using GQ with TLS enabled.
When I try and connect to the logical node, it errors saying that
hostname does not match.  I have generated a seperate certifcate using
the logical name and appended it to the cert file that is loaded in the
slapd.conf.

Is there anything else I have missed with regards to my configuration?

Thanks in advance
Tim