BDB backend with multiple suffixes?

Hello,

I've installed version 2.14 and Berkeley 4.1.25. For testing I want to use BDB-backend instead of LDBM put I get problems when I want to use multple Suffix with a BDB-backend. When I choose LDBM as backend I got no problems.

Is this a bug / config-error or is it not allowed in a BDB-backend to have multiple Suffix? If not. Is there a way to use multiple Suffix in a BDB-environment. I want to impart data from another server with multiple suffix.

This is part of my slapd.conf

database bdb suffix "o=XXX" suffix "o=XXX_test"

I've got the following error

slapd startup: initiated.
bdb_db_open: o=XXX
bdb_db_open: only one suffix allowed
backend_startup: bi_db_open(0) failed! (-1)
slapd shutdown: initiated
====> bdb_cache_release_all
slapd shutdown: freeing system resources.
slapd stopped.
connections_destroy: nothing to destroy

Thanks in advance,
Frank