RE: saslauxprop and libldapdb, auxpropfunc error -7

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Howard Chu wrote:

> [...]

Try (read 'man imapd.conf')

sasl_ldapdb_uri: ldapi://127.0.0.1
sasl_ldapdb_id:  admin
sasl_ldapdb_pw: password
sasl_ldapdb_mech: PLAIN

I am not sure about 'sasl_auxprop_plugin: libldapdb', it depends on how
you built libldapdb. Try to comment this out and let libsasl find it.

--
Igor