Re: Difference 2.1.x and 2.0.x

Did you see the "checklist of problems I run into upgrading from 2.0.25 to 2.1.8 and later ..." :

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200301/msg00553.html

luzian.scherrer@id.unizh.ch wrote:
Hello,

I've just checked the FAQ and the archives but I couldn't find any
explanation about the difference between OpenLDAP 2.0.x and 2.1.x.

The only thing I was able to find out was by looking at the
ANNOUNCEMENT files in the 2.1.x and 2.0.x distributions. There, two
different sets of features are listed. But what is the main idea behind
the two release lines?

I think this information should be given on the download page or at
least in the FAQ. I will gladly add it to the Faq-O-Matic once I've
found it out.

TIA,
-Luzian

-- Jehan Procaccia | Ingenieur Systemes & Reseaux Institut National des Telecommunications| Tel : +33 (0) 160764436 MCI, Moyens Communs Informatiques | Mail: Jehan.Procaccia@int-evry.fr 9 rue Charles Fourier 91011 Evry France | Fax : +33 (0) 160764321