RE: TLS client certificate pb

On Tue, 4 Mar 2003, Howard Chu wrote:
[snip]
> Read the F'ine manual already. http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin21/
>
> Amazing, people complain that there's no documentation, and then when we take
> the time to write the docs nobody reads them. It all seems like wasted
> effort.

I think that some of us [hand goes up] became so accustomed to the former
state of the documentation that we learned not to make the attempt.  I
have now looked over some of the above-referenced document.  It *is* much
better now, and I recommend it to anyone who ever asked, "where's the
documentation?"  Thank you!

Hmmm, maybe some are stopping when they look at the project home page and
see only the Quick Start Guide listed under Documentation.  (Hey,
everybody:  following the Documentation link itself leads to a page which
links the 2.0 and 2.1 Admin. Guides!)  It doesn't *look* like anything has
changed.

MS Windows *is* user-friendly, but only for certain values of "user".