Re: ldap + html

Denis Heitbrock:
> hi,
>
> is it possible to show ldap entries on html sites?
> i want to show the person name, tel-nr & email addresse on a web page.

This is depending on your webserver's capabilitites. May I suggest
apache+php with ldap-support in php. Or you can do it via perl,python,c
whatever and run it as cgi. There are numerous pre-written stuff at
freshmeat,sourceforge and whatnot if you don't want to write your own
app.

--
Regards

Bjørn Ove Grøtan

"SELECT 2 + 2, pi(), 'PostgreSQL is more than a calculator!';"