Re: Can't add an OU

Okay, that worked.  I thought I had tried just ou=People, dc=cti-pet,
dc=com, but apparently I didn't have something matching up.
Thanks!!
Steve

|---------+-------------------------------->
|         |           Clayton Donley       |
|         |           <clayton.donley@octet|
|         |           string.com>          |
|         |                                |
|         |           03/03/2003 09:50 PM  |
|         |                                |
|---------+-------------------------------->
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                               |
  |       To:       <Steve.Lewis@ctimi.com>, <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>                                     |
  |       cc:                                                                                                     |
  |       Subject:  Re: Can't add an OU                                                                           |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hello Steve,

You won't be able to add ou=People under o=RevealNetworkSolutions unless
the
later entry exists first. I see that you've added an entry with that
organization name in the org.ldif, but that would only work if your orgunit
was named ou=People,dc=cti-pet,dc=com or if you renamed your DN in org.ldif
to o=RevealnetworkSolutions.

Clayton

--
Clayton Donley