RE: OpenLDAP and Cyrus SASL

You asked essentially the same question not more than 24 hours ago. The
answer today is the same as it was yesterday.

Read the Admin Guide. http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin21/

sasl-regexp is only provided in OpenLDAP 2.1. Cyrus SASL 2.1 is only
supported in OpenLDAP 2.1. Your OpenLDAP 2.0.23 will not work with Cyrus SASL
2.1. Cyrus SASL 2.1.2 is too buggy to use regardless, most of the mechs crash
right away.

  -- Howard Chu