Single return value when expecting many

Folks,

Here is my situation: I perform a query, either programmatically or through ldapsearch which is basically the following:

ldapsearch -x -b"ou=Groups,dc=jabber,dc=com" "member=cn=Some Guy,ou=People,dc=jabber,dc=com"

I get back a single result which is the first occurrance of Some Guy being a member of the group in question. My problem occurs when Some Guy is a member of multiple groups. I cannot seem to get it to recognize and return the second match (or any subsequent match). Is this expected behavior? This may be an OpenLDAP thing, or it may be something simple that I'm overlooking, but this is my plea for assistance.

The groups are all of objectClasses top, posixGroup, and groupofNames if that helps.

L.