Re: Re: Listing /home dir very slow [SOLVED]

hi,

For doing an ls -la in /home, is 2-3 lines per second slow for LDAP?
The only indexing option I have is:
	# Indexing options
	index objectClass eq

Anyone know of some more reading on config/setup LDAP? I find the docs
on OpenLDAP to be not so complete past how to do a quick setup.

Thanks,
j.

..... Jason C. Leach
..