Re: Segmentation fault on 2.1.13

Thanks!

I'm rebuilding now with that patch applied to schema_check.c.

I am curious about what part of the schema I am violating that was legal
(or possibly just not checked) in 2.1.12.  But, time will tell -- slow
machine takes a while to build the RPM :-)

Today at 5:28pm, Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

> the crash is due to a bug that was fixed last night; however,
> it is related to generating an error message, which says the
> related entry is invalid, because it either has an attributeType
> or a value in its rdn that is not present in the entry itself.
>
> Fix your ldif and retry; you better get the fix first,
> as suggested by Howard
>
> http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-bugs/200302/msg00118.html

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
                    === God Bless Us All ===