From: "Simon Gao" <sgao@sci.utah.edu>
To: "openldap-software" <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 3:04 PM
Subject: Segmentation fault on 2.1.13

Hi,

I am having segmentation fault with 2.1.3 while adding data.

Here are setttings: Redhat 8.0, SASL-2.1.12, BDB-4.1.25 with patch 1,
OpenLDAP-2.1.13.

The same settings and config worked just fine for 2.1.12. All tests for
2.1.13 went through just fine except test01 started on second time lap.
2.1.13 slapd starts fine and then crash during ldapadd.

Anyone else seeing this problem?

Simon Gao