Re: fails in schema when add entries

I just ran into this myself. I'm guessing that you meant OpenLDAP 2.1.12?

With the newer release, it seems you can only have *one* structural class. Either your object is a organizationalUnit or its a inetOrgPerson. From what I've gleaned, this was not checked for (strictly anyway) in the older versions.

If you edit your schema file to change one of them to Auxiliary, it should be OK. However, with organizationalUnit and inetOrgPerson, that may be problematic, depending on how your tree is set up. For me it was much simpler. I had account and inetOrgPerson conflicting, so I just changed account to auxiliary and life was good again.

Hope this helps. Even more so, I hope I'm correct and not distributing wrong information! ;)

Cheers!
-Joe