Replication problem

Hi,

I read a letter on the list last week regarding a
replication problem. I have the same problem, and was
hoping to see a reply posted, but there was none. So
let me ask the same question as "atya@andrews.hu" has:

The problem is, you have to replicate a set of
subtrees to a number of servers. The catch is:
these subtrees are *different* for each of the slave
servers.

How on Earth do you do it?

I would appreciate if someone could answer my
question,
or at least let me know that it cannot be done or that
it's trivial and I should RTFM.

Thanks in advance,
Bill