Re: Update on performance issues with Openldap 2.1.x and Solaris 8

On Sat, Feb 15, 2003 at 08:54:58AM -0500, Adam Williams wrote:
> True.  I'd wager that bdb would roast Informix/Oracle/etc... for several
> kinds of applications anyway.

But whats important here is one SPECIFIC application.
Has no-one got comparison figures to share?

I thought someone would have replied to this by now, but I havent seen
anything with figures on performance comparisons with Oracle or comperable
on the back end.
I'm curious how it would compare under heavy load.