Re: [LDAP-SOFTWARE] ACLand regex (matching self)

> At 12:29 AM 2/23/2003, Ace Suares wrote:
> >As I found out, the self directive does NOT work !
>
> Did test006-acls pass when you ran the test suite?  If so,
> then it demonstrates that a "by self" clause does work.
>
> Kurt

It might be the case that I don't have these test-suites. I can't find them on
Debian Woody (yet).

But, I was not pointing out that the self directive doesn't work, I just
pointed out that the self directive didn't work in this special circumstance.

But then again, I am getting more and more confused with trial-and-error
processing of these ACL's. It might very well be that I drew wrong
conclusions from inconclusive tests.

You are saying that in mentioned case, where there is a regular expression in
the 'to' clause, the self directive is working ??

_Ace