Re: ldap with netware

Why would you want to use OpenLDAP, when Novell's eDirectory (I feel) is more stable? Novell is offering (for a limited time only) 250,000 users' license for eDirectory *FREE* for non-commercial/evaluation purposes with NO EXPIRATION date. The current release level is 8.7, and will work with most Linux versions.

-r