Re: SSL/TLS and PRNGD

>   additional info: error:24064064:random number generator:SSLEAY_RAND_BYTES:PRNG not seeded
As Frank mentioned maybe the error will not return if you
try what he mentioned ..
Out of curiousity have you tried creating entropy manually?
Try that and see if the rand num gen seeds correctly.

Best Regards,
dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com

--
/*  Security is a work in progress - dreamwvr                 */
#