Re: SASL/GSSAPI with multiple Kerberos realms?

OK next suggestion from the Kerberos admin is to have an ldap service principal in both realms, and have both keys in the keytab file on the ldap server.

BUT I think that sasl-realm in slapd.conf allows only one value; is this the case?

If I ran another slapd with a slapd.conf specifying the other realm, could it look at the same db (the access to the other realm does not need to allow updates) without getting confused? This is openldap 2.0.27.

Allan