Re: oot: the best DSA

For 1000 Use OpenlDap, there s no problem.

--
Gustavo A. Lozano                                 Noldata Corporation

            I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
               but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
                                                       Albert Einstein

This Message has been scanned for Virus Content using RAV Antivirus.
Get your copy of RAV Antivirus at Noldata, send mail to
sales@noldata.com		http://noldata.com