AW: slurpd doesn't recognize that the slave is down

Hi,

You're right. The replication works fine!  :-)

I made some more tests with shouting down the slave or/and the slurpd.
Then both are up again the changes are replicated. I was just confused,
cause I can't find a file where the slurpd writes the changes into when a
slave is down.

I am still curious:
Where does the slurpd persist pending replications?
They are deleted from the replogfile but not written into the slurpd.replog.

Thanks, Hendrik