Re: oot: the best DSA

OpenLDAP is right.
SunOne Directory Server is very stable, more than OpenLDAP, but may be not
too fast. (Am I wrong?)
Critical Path directoty server is allright, stable, fast and everything
Netscape Directory, well the same SunOne...
Active Directory from M$oft, ahmmm no comments.

___
Gustavo A. Lozano
Noldata
CTO

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
					Albert Einstein