Re: ACL's and madness

tor, 2003-02-20 kl. 03:47 skrev Tom Possin:

> I am currently working on a web app using ldap and while encouraged
> initially I am approaching madness now regarding what seems like a
> simple problem.
>
> I would like to give authenticated users(see 2nd ACL below) the ability
> to create and edit all the entries below theirs.

I have that, it works perfectly under Openldap 2.1.x (currently 2.1.12)
and I experimented like mad to get it (see exchanges on this list from
around 19th Sept last year).

Howard and others told me I was up a gum tree, but it Works For Me and
nothing else does. Hint, hint, GQ 0.700b2.

Before I post it again (and risk being accused of being mad), I'll wait
and see if anyone posts anything more rational, c.q. better.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw