RE: OpenLdap/SASL/TLS ...

You didn't mention what OS you're running on. On my Linux and Solaris
systems, I set the lookup order in /etc/nsswitch.conf, not in
/etc/resolv.conf. You always have the option of setting up your own private
BIND server and populating it with whatever you want. Basically, just because
you're wireless/remote doesn't mean you have no options. Use some
imagination.

  -- Howard Chu

dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com