Re: OpenLDAP and BDB

Quoting Aly Dharshi <aly.dharshi@uleth.ca>:

> What OS ? Have you tried to add this to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH or
> even
> possibly to your LD_RUN_PATH ? Make sure that you export these
> there
> after if this is a *nix box ... on some boxes update the ld.so.conf
> file
> I think its called can be found in /etc

As I said in my post, I updated ld.so.conf and ran ldconfig, but it
didn't have an impact.  However, I think I forgot to export CPPFLAGS
and LDFLAGS (I'm on Mandrake).  Doing that and removing the symbolic
links I created earlier for the .h's seemed to do the trick.

I am getting some "file exists" errors at the beginning of make test.
 I'm assuming this is because I ran make test once before after a
previous build without BDB.  I did a make clean, but apparently that
doesn't undo some of the test stuff.  Can I safely ignore these errors
if the tests otherwise run successfully?

--
Brenda
http://opensource.theotherbell.com