multi subtree replication

Hi!

 I have a question. I have an LDAP server -- OpenLDAP 2.0.27 running
 on a Debian Sid box. I know how to replicate any one set of subtrees
 to any number of OpenLDAP servers. The problem is, if the sets of
 subtrees are different for the various OpenLDAP servers, I can't do it.

Consider:

  ou=People, o=Virtual   ==have to replicate==> ldap server 1
  ou=Subtree2, o=Virtual ==have to replicate==> ldap server 2

I know the reason for the problem: slapd can only write one replica log file
to one backend. How do you get around this?

Thanks,
	Peter