Re: replica not replicating

Well,
the problem was that in the replica section, i passed with credentials
option, the password encrypted (such credentials={crypt}blabla), while
it had to be the clear text password... cuz of the one encryption
(stupid me!!!). it is replicating now :-D

this raises my second question: since the /etc/openldap/slapd.conf is
world readable, is there a more secure way to set this password in the
credentials option?

thanx for all the help (the debugging option on the commandline really
saved me ;) !

johnny