Re: Adding an attribute host yes yes yes yes

yes yes yes yes {singing to the tune of the Lakukachacha} I did it...I
did it...I figure it out...

{singing} {dancing}

Who's the man...ahuh..ahuh...who de man...yes..yes

{wife looking confused} will you please not wake up the babies.......

here is the proper ldif for adding an objectClass *and then* populating
an entry in the ObjectClass:

dn: uid=sillyuser,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com
changetype: modify
add: objectClass
objectClass: account

dn: uid=sillyuser,ou=People,dc=example,dc=com
changetype: modify
add: host
host: sillyusersconsole.example.com