Re: mailRoutingAddress: attribute type undefined

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003, Robert Canary wrote:

> Greetings agian listers;

> I checked the schemas and the attribute is listed in the misc.schema.
> So apparently I am not understanding something..
>
> Where to look to varify this attribute exists??  And if it isn't correct
> what must I do to correct it?
>
> thanks again advance :-)

Add:

include         /etc/openldap/schema/misc.scheme

to your slapd.conf.  It will likely not work though as the
inetLocalMailRecipient objectclass doesn't have an OID to my knowledge
(unless this has changed?).

If it has not changed, I'm using 2.16.840.1.113730.3.2.147 for the
OID, which was from netscape iPlanet scheme IIRC.

Regards
James Bourne

--
James Bourne, Supervisor Data Centre Operations
Mount Royal College, Calgary, AB, CA

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged
information. Please contact the sender immediately if you are not the
intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or
take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or

"There are only 10 types of people in this world: those who
understand binary and those who don't."