OpenLDAP2.1+Courier-IMAP

Hi all,

Someone uses OpenLDAP-2.1 with courier-imap ??? I can't obtain to insert
a virtual user into LDAP (with OpenLDAP2.0 works fine). I need to
modify some LDAP parameter ??? My problem is this:

When I try to insert the mail "abuse" I receive the following messages:

adding new
entry"mail=abuse@test.net,o=test.net,o=hosting,dc=xxx,dc=com,dc=br"
ldapadd: update failed:
mail=abuse@test.net,o=test.net,o=hosting,dc=xxx,dc=com,dc=br
ldap_add: Object class violation (65)
        additional info: no structural object classes provided

It's the LDIF file:

dn: mail=abuse@test.net,o=test.net,o=hosting,dc=xxx,dc=com,dc=br
objectClass: top
objectClass: CourierMailAlias
mail: abuse@test.net
maildrop: abuse

Into the OpenLDAP.org FAQ, there is the following text:
No structural object class provided
        None of the listed objectClass values is structural.

I used the following document to this:

http://www.crt.realtors.org/projects/email-redir/paper-html/index.html

I don't understand what is happening... Please, can someone help me ???

With best regards,

Fabiano Felix