converting addresses

Anybody got a utility or perl string that will do the following

from  my_domain.com   to    dc=my_domain,dc=com

Regards

Unix like TeePee no windows, no gates, Apache inside.
 Paul Clayton
Global Unix Co-ordinator
Intec Telecom Systems
Ph +27 (0) 21 4309000
Fax +27 (0) 21 4309025
Mobile +27(0) 832853403

<http://www.intec-telecom-systems.com/>

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged
and/or copyright material of Independent Technology Systems Limited
(or its affiliated companies). If you are not the intended or authorised recipient
of this email or have received it in error, please delete it immediately and
notify the sender by e-mail. In such a case reading, reproducing, printing or
further dissemination of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Independent Technology Systems Limited does not represent or warrant that
an attachment hereto is free from computer viruses or other defects.

The opinions expressed in this e-mail and any of the attachments may
be those of the author and are not necessarily those of Independent
Technology Systems Limited.