Re: OpenLDAP <-> iPlanet cooperation

I don't know if this has anything to do with the OpenLDAP server as it
stands as you are using a Sun ONE solution to authenticate and the
problem is technically a Sun server problem since you cannot do that.

I suggest reading the Solaris Admin guide on NIS/NIS+/LDAP/FNS to
resolve your problems as they have some (okayish) migration scripts from
/etc/flat.files to LDAP for Sun ONE if you e-mail me offlist I know that
there is something that was entered into the automount maps from our
NIS+ stuff that need not be there, I can send you an excerpt from our
Sun LDAP server 5.1 if you wish, off-list ofcourse.