RE: searching for >=

tir, 2003-02-11 kl. 21:56 skrev Mike Denka:

> OK.  This nearly answers my last.  I guess the question remains whether
> the consequences of mucking with standard schema are severe.  The
> compatability issue is pretty obvious.  Any other issues to be aware of?

A lot - more and more as time goes on - of core schema attributes are
now being "built in" to 2.1.x servers, so changing attributes in these
schemas will utimately have no effect, if you keep your servers up to
date.

Better to design your own.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

"Can anyone define 'modern enclitic
mediocrity' in terms of the Euro for me?"
- Billy the (Norwegian-Dutch) Cat, Feb '03

e-post:		tonni@billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl