Re: ACL examples

Is there some special features in 2.1.x that I really need to do this? I
am running stock RH tools for LDAP and the basics are working OK I would
like to write my app for an out of the box install if possible. But if
this is not possible I guess by the time it is done 2.1 or better will
be in the stock distros.

Anyway before I go to the pain of a custom install I want to know if it
is absolutely necessary.

Thanks for your tips I did find some posts that look like they might
help but I have not tested them yet.

Tom

--
Tom