Storeing Bookmarks?

I know there is a way to store a user's Address Book in an LDAP database. That's great and I will get around to checking it out eventaully. What I want to know is if there is also a way to put the bookmarks in there too and still be able to access them with Mozilla/Netscape. In theory this should not be to difficult. There will be only 1 user accessing and since it is just simple HTML it could even be stored in one attribute. Probably not optimal though.

Jim C.