OpenLdap on Ensim, Plesk, Cpane

Hi,

I am trying to help my web host set up OpenLdap on our server and we are
having a bit of trouble figuring it out.

Does anyone have experience installing OpenLdap in a multidomain
environment such as Ensim, Plesk, Cpanel?  Can give advise of how to
configure it in a safe way to allow multiple domains to use one central
server (or point us to some helpful docs with good examples )?

The red hat rpm openldap-2.0.21-1 has been istalled.  We are also having
trouble figuring out which program is supposed to start it.  Usually
Redhat services are started from a service script in /etc/rc.d/init.d -
but I don't find any references to that for OpenLDAP.

Thanks for any help,

Josh