Re: Integerating W2k users and groups in LDAP

Hello,

"Joe" <ox_in@gmx.net> writes:

> Hello All,
>
> Sorry I thing i am not clear in my question.
>
> I need to migrate W2K native mode active directory users and group
> information to LDAP. And it should be updated when we add or delete a user
> or changing the user information in the active directory.
[...]
>> "Joe" <ox_in@gmx.net> writes:
>>
>> > Hello All,
>> > Is it possible to integrate W2K active directory users and group
>> > information with LDAP?
>> > If so can you provide link for documentation on implementation or can
> you
>> > provide your help in integrating it
>> > I searched for documents but i failed to get it.
>>
>> http://de.samba.org/samba/search.html

[...]

If you don't want to use Samba-3.0 you have to dump your AD, using
DSML (Directory Services Markup Language), tweak the output, create
a schema and add the contents to your DIT. Except for group
informations, as these are kept in the Kerberos part of AD.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Kluenter  | Systemberatung
Tel:040.64861967 | Fax: 040.64891521