Re: Slapd halts almost sistematically on ldapsearch

It seems I mis-pasted the ldapsearch command. It is reported below

$> ldapsearch -x \
$> "(&(objectclass$> st mailHost mailMessageStore qmailGID phonelist \
$> telephonenumber pwdCanChange script pwdLastSet \
$> category uidNumber gidNumber postalcode \
$> lpprinted mailForwardingAddress birthdate fax home \
$> phone pwdMustChange lmPassword homeDirectory cn \
$> mailReplyText acctFlags shadowFlag \
$> loginShell mailAlternateAddress kickOffTime homeDrive uid \
$> smbHome mailQuota deliveryMode deliveryProgramPath\
$> country gecos description mail \
$> qmailDotMode locality shadowWarning ntPassword lpdate\
$> lpquota logOffTime shadowLastChange profile pagerphone\
$> shadowMax qmailAccountPurge \
$> qmailUID userPassword rid shadowMin streetaddress \
$> cellphone ntUid logOnTime sn givenname lpnote accountStatus groupRid

The command is composed of its name (line 1) filter (line 2 - correct for
sure) and the attributes (checked against the schemas) on the other lines

Bye.
Walter