Re: schema description

>I'm planning to use PAM-LDAP for centralize the authentication
>of my servers. But I've got many doubt. I had read the OpenLDAP doc, but
>I don't found any doc about "schema description".

For PAM you want to look at RFC2307, which defines the schema for such things.
Or in nis.schema included with your OpenLDAP package most likely.

>What's is each schema?

A file that describes attributes and objectclasses.

>What kind of action can i do with it?

A schema enables your DSA to contain a particular type of data (DNS info,
personal contact info, DHCP server configuration, etc...)

>What's better the "ou" or "dc"? What's difference there are between
>objectclass?

better?  ou is an organizational unit,  dc is a domain component.  They aren't
the same thing at all.

>I should read some doc about this points. Any idea?

ftp://ftp.kalamazoolinux.org/pub/pdf/ldapv3.pdf