Re: Windows compile & install - help needed

----- Original Message -----
From: "Johan Harmsen" <johan@holhouse.nl>

> Although I have experience with compiling OpenLdap in a Windows
environment,
> I remember that Visual Studio is expecting carriage return/line feed
> combinations
> in its project files. If the lines are just terminated by line feeds it
does
> not seem to
> work.

Thank you.  The fix worked.  I was trying to compile off a samba share that
had the distribution tar -x -z on a linux host.  I used winzip to create a
special windows compatible directory instead.

As a second question.  I notice that slurpd has a windows project file.
Does this mean that slurpd runs on windows now? (fivesight seems to indicate
it doesn't)