Re: How to change the login look up order with LDAP?

Thank you.
I think my problem is in the /etc/pam.d
My /etc/pam.d/login looks like this:
[seki@k62 pam.d]$ cat login
#%PAM-1.0
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_securetty.so
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_stack.so
service=system-auth
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_nologin.so
account    required     /lib/security/pam_stack.so
service=system-auth
password   required     /lib/security/pam_stack.so
service=system-auth
session    required     /lib/security/pam_stack.so
service=system-auth
session    optional     /lib/security/pam_console.so

Is there anything wrong with it?
Or is it some other files that affect the login
squence?
Thank you.