RE: "Pretty Printing" schemas using a2ps

Title: RE: "Pretty Printing" schemas using a2ps

>> top
>>    - people
>>        - user 1
>>           - cn
>>           - sn etc.
>>     - groups
>>       - ou
>
>that (ascii flat chart) would be good, but a real tree representation
>(root and parallel branches -> lanscape format) would be perfect !.

I would be quite happy to have this available in a graphical form as
well.  It's great to see the DATA that's in the database, but I'd really
like to see the structure and the dependencies of the schema itself.

Scott

This communication is confidential and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not that person you are not permitted to make use of the information and you are requested to notify Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft, New York Branch immediately that you have received it and then to destroy the copy in your possession. Views expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the views of Commerzbank AG.