RE : OpenLdap win32 compilation problems

Hello,

I solve this problem like this :

I change cyrus-sasl-2.1.10\include\sasl.h file header :
#include "prop.h" 	moving under the two #idef WIN32 block

And in the cyrus-sasl-2.1.10\include\prop.h file header
I added LIBSASL_API before the declaration of the three functions :
	int prop_request(...)
	int prop_getnames(...)
	int prop_set(...)

It is an error in the win32 project of cyrus-sasl ?
Or this 3 functions are really not public ?

Thanks in advance,

Guy