From: Brenda Bell <k15a-list-openldap@mail.theotherbell.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:08:24 -0500
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: Need to export Exchange Server to OpenLdap

Re: Joseph Kezar wrote:
Re: > It would be nice if there was a exchange.schema file or perhaps a
Re: > active_directory.schema to allow a flush of the exchange related data and
Re: > active directory data so it can just be dumped into OpenLDAP.
Re: Re: You'll find the AD schema completely documented at Re: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/ADSchema/adschema/active_directory_schema.asp.
Re: Re: However, from what I've seen digging into this subject over the last Re: couple of months, this will answer only one of the many questions that Re: will come up about the migration of Exchange to OpenLDAP. AFAICT, not Re: all information in Exchange is persisted in AD (items in public folders, Re: public calendars, etc.). And Outlook/Outlook Distress clients have more Re: than their share of problems using LDAP address books.
Re: Re: > Let me know if there is anything out there that would allow such a "sharing"
Re: > of data between the monster and openLDAP.
Re: Re: Since when have you know for Bill to be a sharing kind of guy :)
Re: Re: Brenda Bell
Re: http://opensource.theotherbell.com
Re: