[no subject]

Dear OpenLDAP user's,

I have a problem, maybe it's a problem of beginners.
I would like to store accounts in my LDAP tree, and I used to do this the PADL's migrate tools. It generated LDIF file. Part of it:

dn: uid=ntundi,ou=People,o=szte,c=hu
uid: ntundi
cn: Nagy Tunde
objectClass: account
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: top
objectClass: shadowAccount
userPassword: {crypt}...
shadowLastChange: 12041
shadowMax: 99999
shadowWarning: 7
loginShell: /bin/bash
uidNumber: 501
gidNumber: 501
homeDirectory: /home/ntundi
gecos: Nagy Tunde

Wenn using ldapadd i get:
ldap_add: update failed: uid=ntundi,ou=People,o=szte,c=hu
ldap_add: Undefined attribute type (17)
      additional info: shadowLastChange: attribute type undefined

I don't understand. I tried to delete this attribute, but then I got the same error for the other attributes. When I already had just some attributes, it said, that the account, and the other account object classes are invalids. What should I do to be able to use the account and the other object Classes? I configured openLDAP with --enable-ldbm, --enable-crypt options

thx
 Suvi